Energy Marketing Service
Serving the HVAC industry since 1986
HVAC load Calculation Software
Quickly and easily performs:
- Whole house (block) or room-by-room loads
- Sizes duct system
- Selects equipment
- Performs cost analysis and ROI
“So easy, your dog could do it!”
This HVAC load calculation software has been developed using sound engineering principles as prescribed by ACCA’s Manual J, D and S, and ASHRAE’s “Handbook of Fundamentals”.
Works on any device, anywhere there is an internet connection.
PC’s, Mac’s, Tablets, I-pads, Androids and Smart Phones.
THE EMS HVAC SYSTEM DESIGN SOFTWARE INCLUDES ALL OF THESE FEATURES
● Performs block (whole house) and room-by room load calculations
● Weather data for any locality may be entered (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
● Allows for R-values up to R-55
● Window manufacturer’s specs may be used
● Blower door results may be entered
● Includes equipment selection calculator according to Manual S guidelines
● Allows for basement calculations
● Prints a report for customers and/or permitting
● May be loaded on up to three computers at no extra charge
● Calculates minimum fresh air ventilation (CFM) requirement.
DUCT SIZING AND AIR FLOW CALCULATIONS (MANUAL D)
● Sizes duct work, metal or flex
● Calculates friction rate
● Gives velocity
● Converts round to rectangular duct
BOILER AND RADIATOR SIZING
● Calculates whole house heat loss to size boiler
● Gives room-by-room btuh requirements for radiator sizing
EQUIPMENT SELECTION (MANUAL S)
● Determines equipment capacity at any altitude
● Determines the correct CFM and TD for absolute humidity control
SELLS MORE JOBS
● Estimates operating cost
● Compares operating cost of one system to another (using natural gas, oil, LP, heat pump or electric resistance heat)
● Gives return on investment (ROI)
● Shows payback
● Play “what if” when adding insulation, changing efficiencies or energy sources
COMMERCIAL LOAD CALCULATOR FEATURES
Our commercial load calculator enables you to calculate loads for small to medium size buildings up to three stories in height. Example structures are: offices, retail stores, restaurants, warehouses or churches. This calculator is not designed for industrial or high rise buildings.
● Calculates infiltration according to building height
● Gives credit for refrigeration loads with remote compressors
● Calculates loads due to mechanical ventilation, hoods, and energy recovery systems
● Calculates load due to door traffic
● Calculates occupant loads according to various activity levels
● Calculates lighting loads
● Calculates motor loads
● Allows for appliance and other internal loads
● Adjusts fenestration load when most glass is facing either east or west
Start using this software today
With the protection of our 100% guarantee
Pricing and Ordering
- Once your purchase has been made, you will receive instructions to instantly access the software.
- With the permanent packages, you will have unlimited access to our load calculation software. NO YEARLY RENEWAL FEES
- All updates are free and automatic.
- Step-by-step instructions, with illustrations are available on each screen. Plus, we offer real live help if you should ever need it.
- Your purchase will be processed via PayPal. However, a PayPal account is not necessary.
Purchase 60 day trial Residential program
Perfect for one time or a limited number of HVAC projects. Includes residential load calculator, plus duct sizing, equipment selection and cost analysis software for one low price This software includes all the features and capabilities of the permanent version, however it will expire on your computer 60 days after purchase.
Purchase permanent Residential program
Includes residential load calculator, plus duct sizing, equipment selection and cost analysis software for one low price. This software does not expire and includes free updates.
Purchase permanent Residential and Commercial program
Includes both residential and commercial load calculators, plus duct sizing, equipment selection and cost analysis software for one low price. This software does not expire and includes free updates.
Energy Marketing Service
374 Cattlelot Lane
252-943-1028 (M-F, 9am-6pm, Eastern Time)